Nanshan, Guangdong, China
Operations and Supply Chain
Imagine what you could do here! At Apple, ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they invent the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that ignite the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry- leading environmental efforts. Join Apple and help us leave the world better than we found it!
- Ability to drive vendor in Quality improvement. Capability to analysis in-process data and implement failure analysis then come up with yield/quality improvement path;
- In-depth engineering background and track record in operations and manufacturing;
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal EQ;
- Technical knowledge in display technologies, such as OLED, LCD.
- Acts as a leading engineer to drive overall quality system development, quality control tool development to deliver scalable product; - Review product/process design documentations and specification documentations to ensure alignment with process capability and yield goals; - Present timely, concise reports or plan for product yield performance, specification convergence status; drive Failure analysis, Corrective Action implementation plan, and yield bridge to mass production; - Supplier Execution; - Review supplier’s quality control flow, in process quality control system, in-coming components and out-going product’s quality control plan. Identify shortfalls and corrective actions to ensure design and yield target compliance; - Work with supplier process/quality teams to map out process development exercises, secure resources, secure FA in order to improve yield and commit to schedules in line with program goals; - Assess supplier’s production readiness to support build events and production ramp. Identify potential execution issues and provide recommendations to mitigate risk; - Ensure processes and suppliers are performing as encouraged during production ramp, immediately addressing issues; - Monitor supplier’s process performance, and yield loss at different process nodes periodically to prevent quality issue.
Education & Experience
BS/MS with 5+ years of working experience in display manufacturing or other display engineering areas.