Battery Mfg Design Engineer
南山, 广东省, 中国内地
Operations and Supply Chain
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Battery OPS team is looking for a motivated Technical Program Manager to lead Battery Cell/Pack manufacturing process at suppliers. You will be responsible for reviewing Battery Cell Specification and providing feedback to Apple Battery Engineering / PD. You will work with suppliers to have positive impact on capable manufacturing processes are in place to consistently meet Battery specifications.
- 1. Minimum 6 to 8 years of experience in design engineering or manufacturing process development.
- 2. Familiar with design of experiment tool and data analysis. Direct experience in manufacturing process design, review and buy off.
- 3. Excellent product management skill. Experience on mechanical or automation is a plus
- 4. Battery pack or cell manufacturing experience is preferred. Fluent written and oral English communication.
1. Partner closely with engineering teams during all phases of development and product introduction. 2. Craft module drawing / specification and provide design for manufacturing feedback to engineering. 3. Provide technical & manufacturing direction to guarantee their ability to meet Apple design, test and quality requirement. 4. Drive manufacturing, test and assembly process related technical and operational issues to ensure issue closure. 5. Design all equipment requirement plans, along with assessment of the robustness of solution to meet operation requirement and implementation of any additional solutions to mitigate any risks to plans. 6. New product OK2Build and OK2Send process review and approval.
Bachelor or master degree in engineering or science