SoC Design Verification Intern/Working Student/PhD Student (m/f/d)
Munich, Bavaria-Bayern, Germany
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Multifaceted, amazing people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. The people who work here have reinvented entire industries with all Apple Hardware products. The same passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. Join us to help deliver the next groundbreaking Apple product. Do you love working on challenges that no one has solved yet? As a member of our dynamic group, you will have the unique and rewarding opportunity to craft upcoming products that will delight and inspire millions of Apple’s customers every single day.
- Coursework focusing on modern, energy-efficient/low-power design and design verification techniques
- Familiarity with constraint random object oriented verification methodologies
- Knowledge of SV/ UVM is desired
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, purpose-driven and well-organised working style
- Ability to work well in a team and be productive under tight schedules
- A basic understanding of analog circuitry and digital design is desired but not necessary
As a Design Verification Engineer on our team, you'll be at the center of the verification effort within our silicon design group responsible for crafting and productizing pioneering Cellular SoCs! This position requires someone comfortable with all areas of SoC Design Verification Engineering. Someone that thrives in a dynamic multi-functional organization, that is not afraid to debate ideas openly, and is flexible enough to pivot on constantly evolving requirements. With mentorship, you will work within the Design and Design Verification Team to verify functionality of design and collaborate with the Architecture, Design and Verification teams to mitigate potential issues as early as possible. This could include tasks such as verifying an existing or new design/system/blocks, targeting groundbreaking technology, power-intent and performance with project schedule, or maintainability and coding elegance. You may also get to work with post-silicon validation teams to replicate the scenarios from lab in the simulations, root-cause and resolve issues, ensuring functionality and integrity throughout the design.
Education & Experience
Currently enrolled in your penultimate year of studies in a CE, EE, CS or related field (Bachelor's, Master's or PhD). This position can be carried out as a full-time internship or a part-time working student role. Availability for 6 months or more is preferred.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.