SWE - Infrastructure Tools Backend Developer - WTE
Munich, Bavaria-Bayern, Germany
Software and Services
We are looking for a colleague to join our development team in Munich! The team is responsible for delivering tools and applications to automate internal development and verification processes, as well as tools for infrastructure deployment and monitoring. In this role you will be responsible for development of backend for multiple systems used by engineers to manage and automate their daily work on product development and verification! It includes development and delivery of backend part for web-based applications, dashboards, integration across multiple tools and interaction with multiple data sources!
- Strong experience in a professional software development team building highly scalable, distributed systems.
- In-depth experience building web services, micro service architecture.
- Experience in REST API design and implementation.
- Experience with non-relational, NoSQL databases and various data-storage systems (Cassandra, Elastic, Postgres, Foundation DB, object stores).
- Familiarity with full-stack development.
- Deep understanding of distributed systems and multi-threaded programming concepts.
- Ability to work on multi-faceted, cross-functional projects.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with teams located in different geographies.
- Taking part in architecting creative products with innovate technologies & solutions; hands-on design and development; delivering a product in a rapid and dynamic environment. - Collaboration with peers on technical design, work estimation and implementation of new backend features including interfaces with FE. - Working with project managers and technical teams, in a multi-functional environment, to implement quality products that meet the business goals. - Continuous improvement of software development processes and practices in the team. - This challenging position will require you to effectively manage numerous projects simultaneously, meet daring deadlines, and feel comfortable in a dynamic environment. You can expect a high-profile position on a phenomenal team with many challenges and rewards.
Education & Experience
Bachelors/Master Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent experience
- - Experience with data-processing technologies is encouraged.
- - Experience with Kubernetes is encouraged.
- - Experience with Django is encouraged.