SWE - Infrastructure Tools Frontend Developer - WTE
Munich, Bavaria-Bayern, Germany
Software and Services
We are looking for a colleague to join our diverse development team in Munich. The team is responsible for delivering tools and applications to automate internal development and verification processes, as well as tools for infrastructure deployment and monitoring. In this role you will be responsible for development of frontend / UI for multiple systems used by engineers to manage and automate their daily work on product development and verification. It includes development and delivery of web applications, dashboards, automated workflows, integration across multiple tools and interaction with multiple data sources.
- Proficiency in CSS pre-processing platforms such as LESS and SASS.
- Strong understanding of TypeScript and the latest ECMAScript standards.
- Strong understanding of cross-browser compatibility.
- Strong understanding of approaches to optimise application for maximum performance and scalability.
- Experience in REST API design and implementation.
- Ability to improve existing codebases using best practices.
- Ability to work on multi-faceted, cross-functional projects.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with teams located in different geographies.
Taking part in architecting creative products with innovate technologies & solutions; hands-on design and development; delivering a product in a rapid and dynamic environment. Collaboration with peers on technical design, work estimation and implementation of new UI features including visualisation aspects and server interfaces/contracts. Working with project managers and technical teams, in a multi-functional environment, to implement quality products that meet the business goals. Quickly build new ideas to get early user feedback. Continuous improvement of software development processes and practices in the team. This challenging position will require you to effectively manage numerous projects simultaneously, meet daring deadlines, and feel comfortable in a dynamic environment. You can expect a high-profile position on a phenomenal team with many challenges and rewards.
Education & Experience
Bachelors/Master Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Experience building web services, micro service architecture.
- Experience with non-relational, NoSQL databases and various data-storage systems (Cassandra,
- Elastic, Postgres, FoundationDB, object stores).