Senior Research Lead, Apple Services Consumer Insights
Culver City, California, United States
At Apple, we are passionate about creating the best consumer experiences across all our products and services. Consumer research plays a critical role in providing input for strategic product development and marketing of those products and services. The Consumer Insights team is seeking a hardworking and collaborative individual who is passionate about consumer research. This role will work closely with the team in supporting critical consumer research studies across several Apple services.
- 5 to 10 years of proven experience in a consumer research role on client or vendor side (experience on both sides would be ideal)
- Project/program management skills - the ability to break down complex projects into manageable tasks and milestones in partnership with supporting teams to deliver to specifications and on time.
- Hands-on experience conducting quantitative research across multiple methodologies including: communications/message testing, attitude & usage, customer satisfaction, brand health trackers, segmentation, etc.
- First-hand experience in survey design and data analyses.
- Experience with survey tools (e.g., Qualtrics) and statistical software (e.g., SPSS, SAS) - Exposure to and experience with various quantitative methods including: Factor analysis, cluster analysis, MaxDiff, TURF Analysis - Exposure to qualitative research methods/techniques including: focus groups, IDIs, UX/Usability, ethnography, etc. - Proficient in Keynote data visualization and storytelling in general (will consider those who are expert at Powerpoint with basic knowledge of Keynote) - High level of organization skills and detail oriented. - Phenomenal time management and thrives in an ever-evolving dynamic environment with tight deadlines. - Strong communication skills in person and in email, and presenting research - Responsible for maintaining project planning schedules and leading weekly project status updates - Passion for digging into the story behind the data in consumer insights
Education & Experience
- Advanced degree in the social sciences or related field preferred - 5 to 10 years minimum quantitative and qualitative research experience required, in an academic or industry setting