WebKit Test Infrastructure Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do at Apple. Great ideas here have a way of becoming new products, services, and customer experiences in the blink of an eye! Bring next level passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish! WebKit is the open source browser engine that renders web pages in Safari, Mail, and many other iOS and macOS applications. We are looking for an Infrastructure Engineer to help maximize automated test coverage, and ensure that results from our continuous integration systems are actionable for our engineering teams.
- Knowledge of Unix-based systems, preferably macOS.
- Expertise with C/C++.
- Experience with Python, Perl, shell scripting, or related tools.
- Excellent debugging, critical thinking, analytical, and communication skills.
Job responsibilities will include: - Implementing infrastructure to enable testing in areas currently cannot test automatically. - Analyzing issues affecting testing infrastructure, whether these are bugs in tools, tests, or at any layer of the WebKit codebase. - Working with teams across Apple to make sure that WebKit tests can be used to catch issues early.
Education & Experience
BS degree or equivalent years of experience.
- Having any of the following are definite pluses for this role:
- Experience using and/or maintaining continuous integration systems.
- Experience contributing to a Web browser engine.
- Expertise in Objective-C.
- Relationship building and technical consulting.