Lead - Kansai
Osaka, Osaka-fu, Japan
As a Lead, you help prepare our people to deliver exceptional customer experiences. You assist the leadership team with day-to-day responsibilities and ensure operational readiness and sustainability. You are passionate about the details and are best when leading in the moment. This position is a great opportunity to learn the fundamentals of operating an Apple Store.
- Ability to empathize and work in a flexible manner while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrates Customer Focus by meeting the expectations and requirements of both internal and external customers.
- Exhibits good Decision Quality by demonstrating the ability to use analytics, experience, and judgement when making decisions or suggesting solutions.
You fulfill the responsibilities of the Support Leader including the supervision of timely meals and breaks for employees. You Identify and recommend daily staffing, scheduling, and zoning changes. You provide feedback and recognition to the team based on their observations of customer and employee interactions. You are able to adjust team coverage on the fly to meet traffic demands. You support and participate in Daily Downloads using approved materials and direction from leadership. You support employee concerns by providing the correct escalation path You share in-store communication and tasks with relevant employees. You are responsible for the safety and security of team members when managers are not present. You respond to customer escalations and inquiries, and seek partnership when needed to resolve. You open and close the store executing all tasks necessary to prepare the store environment for customers including cash handling responsibilities (where applicable). You use designated access to complete tasks to support employee and customer needs. You ensure that team members comply with policies and procedures. You capture operational records as required. You protect company assets and maintain Apple standards at all times. You perform other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience
- • You demonstrate Interpersonal Savvy by building rapport with employees and customers.
- • You can effectively communicate the Retail vision and priorities to support delivering an incredible customer experience.
- • You are capable of delegating and collaborating, and will act in the best interest of the team and business at all times.