Apple Music & Apple Podcasts Marketing Manager, Australia & New Zealand
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. If you bring passion and dedication to your job, there's no telling what you could accomplish. We are looking for a multifaceted, highly motivated and passionate Marketing Manager with a content or subscription marketing background to join our team and lead marketing for Apple Music and Apple Podcasts across Australia and New Zealand. You will be instrumental in driving growth through marketing activations that are focused on all parts of the funnel. You’ll make sure our marketing programs are implemented to the highest standard and with maximum effect, working cross-functionally to achieve the best results.
- As our ideal candidate, you will bring:
- Outstanding project management skills, to collaborate with multiple partners, prioritise high impact activities, and keep sophisticated projects moving forward.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build positive relationships with partners both internally and externally.
- Successful marketing campaign track record, with experience running content-led or awareness campaigns across multiple channels.
- Deep knowledge of marketing tools, strategies and industry trends.
- Understanding of the iOS ecosystem, monetisation, customer engagement and acquisition models.
- Goal-oriented and analytical, with a focus on attention to detail.
In this role, You will: You will define marketing plans for our Music + Podcasts initiatives, that are developed and implemented to a high standard, are locally relevant, have clear objectives and a measurable return on investment. You will be responsible for driving growth for Apple Music and Apple Podcasts through acquisition channels such as Strategic Partnerships, CRM and Affiliate marketing. You will collaborate with a broad range of internal partners to ensure all programs and campaigns are well structured and aligned with business objectives. You will analyse and optimise all projects and campaigns to find opportunities to grow based on customer insights that are aligned with Apple values. You will prepare and present recommendations, reports, and findings from campaign data all the way up to the executive level to help develop programs.
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree in Marketing, Analytics, Business or Economics.