Media Applications Developer
San Diego, California, United States
Software and Services
- Proficient in current semantic HTML5 and CSS3 best practices.
- Strong coding, unit testing and debugging skills.
- Creative problem solving and critical thinking skills.
As a member of the team, you’ll will be contributing to next generation AirPlay features design, development and commercialization. You will be hands on with software development/bug fixing for wide range of Apple products. You will be contributing to AirPlay software stack that runs on Apple products and third party products. You will be collaborating with various cross functional teams to deliver end to end AirPlay features that continuously improves user experience.
Education & Experience
BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience implementing a JS library or a framework.
- Familiarity or Experience with OpenGL or Other Graphics API.
- Knowledge of adaptive streaming technologies such as HTTP Live Streaming (HLS), DASH etc.,
- Experience using HTML5 based video playback technologies such as MSE and EME
- Experience with mobile devices, media players, smart TVs or set top boxes.
- Working knowledge of modern development tools like Babel, Webpack, NPM and Git.
- Working knowledge of media codecs, container formats and transport protocols.