Technical Project Manager - Wallet, Payments & Commerce ANZSEA
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. If you bring passion and dedication to your job, there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apple’s employees are dedicated to making the best products on earth, and to leaving the world better than we found it. We are seeking an experienced Technical Project Manager to deliver excellent user experiences for Apple’s customers in ANZSEA by driving the development and integration of card issuers, transit operators, loyalty programs, mobile tickets and access partners for the Apple Pay platform across Australia, New Zealand and South East Asia. This is a role that works cross functionally with Business Development leads, Apple Pay Engineering, Operations, Product and Marketing. As well as with Payment Networks, Issuers, Acquirers, Integrators, Transit Operators, Merchants and Software/Hardware Vendors to help define and deliver a wide variety of exciting Wallet solutions. The Apple Pay International Team is an early stage, fast-growing business within Apple. As a result team members thrive in a dynamic, evolving environment where everyone “rolls up their sleeves” to deliver our objectives.
- We are seeking a product/technical professional that doubles as a go-to person for external partners with successful project and partner management experience.
- Strong product background in payments, project delivery, program management & execution experience.
- Ability to quickly understand technical concepts to ensure credibility with both internal and external partners.
- Strong communication, problem solving, influencing and decision-making skills.
- Outstanding time management, documentation and organisational skills.
- Direct experience working with external partners on cross channel initiatives and new technologies is desirable.
- Understanding of network tokenisation standards, NFC and EMV contactless, 3-D Secure rails and mobile applications is beneficial.
- Ability to manage through influence key relationships with cross-functional internal teams and partner organisations.
You will: - Help formulate and coordinate the requirements and onboarding plans including identifying scope, solution definition for physical terminals or in app payment architecture, testing plans and post launch operational processes. - Project manage key projects including new market launches and new use case deployments. - Support existing partners with feature enhancements, issue identification and resolution. - Understand Apple and industry standards and technology to identify and drive Wallet adoption through solving customer problems. - Handle communication of progress/status within core team and external partner engagement teams; raise issues as needed. - Work closely with Product/Engineering, payment networks, processors, integrators to resolve issues that arise during solution definition or implementation. - Participate in external meetings to understand and evaluate partner capabilities and risks. Ensure risks are identified and mitigated. - Prioritise multiple partner interactions from initiation to completion while providing consistent updates and communication to senior management will guide success in this role
Education & Experience
B.A./B.S./M.S. EE/CS or equivalent training or experience.