Apple Reseller Territory Lead
Dammam, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
Sales and Business Development
Imagine, what you could do here? At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish! Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. As a Reseller Territory Lead, you are accountable for extraordinary business results, enhancing Apple brand awareness through delivering a customer experience and advocacy across both Retail and Telecommunication non-staffed points of sale. You spend most of your time in the field on store visits, collaborating with reseller partner leadership and staff. You are a natural sales leader who is passionate about Apple and influences the partner to drive sales opportunities and elevate customer experience the Apple way, where the customer is surprised and delighted in all interactions.
- Experience leading a Retail Channel business across multiple points of sale, with proven ability to influence, negotiate, empower and align partner shop leadership and store employees.
- You are passionate, approachable and know how to connect with customers to deliver outstanding customer experience.
- Apple does not cut corners, in products or in business. You bring the highest level of integrity, honesty, and accountability in all that you do, every single day.
- You know yourself, open to their feedback and relate well to all kinds of people. When faced with a challenging opportunity, you know who to connect with and when. People know you as a true collaborator who knows what it takes to win.
- You believe that communication is key to success. You actively listen and discuss the possibilities with customers and teammates alike.
- You know how to build advocacy with store staff and key partners within the store through communication, collaboration and training. You create excitement and support for the brand with partner staff.
- There are many moving parts in an organization and navigating the interdependencies within Apple is needed for success. Understanding how business financials work, and strategies for sustaining profitable growth, are key to staying ahead of the competition.
Influencing partner regional and store leadership and sales staff to deliver business objectives and exceed customer expectations. Analyse revenue and trends and generate innovative ideas to improve performance. Mentoring, coaching and role modelling for partner staff on our products, services and merchandising guidelines while delivering an exceptional customer experience. Ensure that product merchandising is consistently up to the standards and updated to meet brand guidelines.
Education & Experience
A University Degree, Arabic and excellent English language skills is essential.
- Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.