Regulatory Attorney, Special Projects Group
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The Special Projects Group (SPG) is seeking a regulatory attorney with experience analyzing and providing counsel on the regulatory impact of innovative technologies.
- Must have experience:
- Analyzing the regulatory impact of novel and theoretical designs and technologies
- Analyzing and navigating transactional and/or operational regulatory restrictions
- Providing regulatory guidance to a range of engineering and/or business teams
- Must have significant experience engaging with or working for regulatory agencies
- Must have comfort and flexibility working in a fast paced and dynamic environment
This position will be heavily involved with the analysis of a broad range of regulatory implications for a variety of technologies, including autonomous technologies. This position will work closely with other legal and government affairs professionals, and with software and hardware engineers.
Education & Experience
Law degree with 5+ years relevant experience Valid State bar license