Analog Circuit Design Intern (m/f/d)
Munich, Bavaria-Bayern, Germany
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Dynamic, amazing people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. The people who work here have reinvented entire industries with all Apple Hardware products. The same passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. Join us to help deliver the next ground-breaking Apple product. Do you love working on challenges that no one has solved yet? As a member of our dynamic group, you will have the unique and rewarding opportunity to craft upcoming products that will delight and inspire millions of Apple’s customers every single day. As an Analog Circuit Design Intern, you will support the design and implementation of a Generator-based flow for Analog IPs, increasing efficiency and timely delivery.
- Basic knowledge of Analog Circuits
- An understanding of the Cadence Virtuoso Design Platform
- Strong Programming experience in Python (Perl or SKILL would be a plus)
- Practical experience in designing / verifying Analog circuits would be beneficial
- Eagerness to learn new things and take up new challenges
- Ability to work on multi-functional projects with a globally located team
- Strong problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication in English
- Available for 6 months or more and ready to start by April 2022 (or earlier)
As an Intern in the Analog Design Team, you will be studying the process of Analog Circuits Design to identify potential improvements to speed up, automate and optimise the different steps, followed by the implementation of a practical tool to execute the improved flow.
Education & Experience
Currently enrolled in a Master's degree in the field of Electrical Engineering or Computer Science (or related) and returning to studies after the internship.
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.