AR Apps Automation Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
At Apple, we strive to build the best products and experiences that enrich people’s lives. Apple’s Technology Development Group is working with some of Apple's most advanced technologies including the Augmented Reality (AR) support offered in ARKit. As a member of our dynamic organization, you will have the rare and rewarding opportunity to craft new products that will delight and inspire millions of people every single day!
- Experience developing UI automation, preferably in Apple frameworks such as XCTest.
- Strong objective oriented programming skills preferably in Python, Swift.
- Excellent knowledge and experience with test methodologies (unit testing, integration testing, performance testing, functional testing, etc).
- Strong passion for quality assurance in software, including experience in finding, investigating, and fixing bugs.
- Experience developing and understanding test frameworks and libraries
- Ability to investigate, debug and triage difficult problems both independently and cooperatively.
- Highly organized, creative, motivated, and passionate about achieving results.
- Creative thinker and strong problem solver with meticulous attention to detail.
In this role, you will be responsible for shipping world-class user experiences and act as the voice of our end-users. As Apps Automation Quality Engineer, you will help with developing and maintaining test suites for testing the various features of AR Apps. You'll need to take an active role in shaping the quality of our software. This will demand deep integration with our development engineers, functional QA engineers, cross functional partners. Provide functional, regression and reliability testing for the apps. Ability to identify the gaps in the existing automation test cases and close them with long-term focus in mind. Build QA test plans and cases with the goal of 100% automation and to reduce the manual testing. Act as a DRI for all the quality work you're doing and also strong advocate for quality in Software development process. Strive for top quality results and continuously look for ways to improve and enhance system reliability, performance.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field