AI/ML - Sr Product Manager, Siri Messages
Seattle, Washington, United States
Machine Learning and AI
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Do you love taking on challenges that build a positive impact? If so, then we want you! Play a leading product role in shaping the way our customers interact with Siri and stay connected on over 1 billion devices! We're looking for someone to lead the product management efforts for Siri Messages, a central role as part of Siri's overall communications product plan across current and future Siri enabled devices. As Senior Product Manager for Siri Messages, you'll be responsible for building amazing new features and driving critical improvements to the Siri experience where the technology is seamless and people are the focus.
- 5+ years experience in Product Management with consumer-facing technology.
- Experience bringing a product from concept to completion and managing cross-functional teams in product development.
- Highly analytical. Ability to synthesize user and market data into key product insights. Ability to define and interpret customer success and quality metrics.
- Excellent ability to partner with design teams on highly complex design problems.
- Able to align product roadmaps across large organizations while still being able to dive into the details when necessary.
- Ability to partner across product, engineering and design teams to realize a combined product vision.
- Self-motivated and proactive, with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities.
- Highly developed drive to improve how things work, Insatiable curiosity, not afraid to ask questions and dig deep into technical areas.
- Excellent communication and presentation abilities, written and verbal, to all levels of an organization.
- Lead the roadmap and development of key features in your product area. - Own feature planning and prioritization: Be responsible for all aspects of development including specifications, scope, requirements, and delivery. - Analyze product metrics to measure performance and drive product decisions. - Partner with design, engineering, and product leadership to deliver successful and compelling experiences. - Communicate product updates to leads and executives, present in executive reviews and coordinate product demos. - Evangelize your product across Siri and Apple; facilitate strong collaboration across partner teams. - Represent your products with other corporate functions (marketing, product security, legal, etc.), Manage feature stabilization/convergence processes, and help prepare featured demos for Apple events.
Education & Experience
BA/BS/MS/PhD or equivalent. MBA a plus but not required.
- - Prior product management experience in social media and/or messaging services.
- - Prior PM or engineering experience in speech recognition, natural language understanding, search, data pipelines, and/or A/B testing.
- - Prior design experience, especially with conversational design.
- - Experience using OKRs to drive product outcomes.