Worldwide Digital Channel - Apple Premium Partner Strategy and Platform Manager
Austin, Texas, United States
Sales and Business Development
The WW Digital Channel Team drives the development and growth of digital strategies across Apple channels. We create consistent brand experiences in the digital world, enable new online sales programs, drive online content strategies with Apple partners, and architect technology programs to enable superior customer experiences and higher Apple channel sales. The WW Digital Channel team is building a new eCommerce experience and platform partnership with hundreds of third-party merchants across 90+ different countries. This partnership allows third party merchants the opportunity to sell Apple products and services across eCommerce platforms such as Shopify or Adobe Commerce. We are seeking a digital merchandising and customer experience leader who can support these third-party merchants to leverage Apple and industry channel best-practices related to Attach, Upgrades, CX, Search, and many other digital merchandising optimizations to drive sales and improve the customer experience. With expertise in influencing through playbooks, knowledge management tools and trainings, pilots, and A/B testing and data analytics, this leader will build the foundational merchandising support programs for a multi-billion dollar global eCommerce business.
- 5-10 years of experience in a eCommerce, Digital, or Omni-channel retail experience.
- Strong knowledge of eCommerce merchandising, customer experience, or digital b2c brand sales on direct-to-consumer website such as Shopify or Adobe Commerce.
- Knowledge and expertise of collaboration tools Quip, Wrike, Chorus, or others
- Global mindset with strong knowledge of eCommerce in different markets (e.g. Europe, LATAM, APAC, MENA).
- Experience influencing large groups of diverse stakeholders in many different markets, languages, and levels of digital expertise.
- Experience executing A/B tests and CX conversion optimization programs for direct-to-consumer platforms.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics and how to deploy these analytics to improve online sales and customer experience.
- Expertise in global digital merchandising calendars, omni-channel merchandising, and digital merchandising for direct-to-consumer branded experiences.
Develop new programs for influencing Apple third-party merchants to maximize merchandising features, functionality, and front-end experiences of Apple eCommerce partner platforms. Evaluate Apple playbooks related to search, attach, upgrade, new product introduction (NPI), and many more to adapt to third-party merchant go-to-market strategy. Develop one-to-many knowledge tools, documentation, merchandising guidelines, new playbooks, webinars, and other kits and packages to influence merchants in 90 different countries on best-practices. Track and monitor performance and explore opportunities to A/B test, continually enhance CX and global platform features for merchandising success. Partner with global platforms on new updates, roadmaps, and new features that can be incorporated into Apple platform partner program. Run pilots with specific partners in different markets and share results with global teams. Teach and train in-market Apple teams on tools, techniques, and best-practices for improving their in-market third party merchant partners. Cross-functionally partner with Apple internal teams including Marcom, UX, Product Management and external design and technology agencies to execute your vision.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree required; MBA preferred
- Prior international experience preferred
- Ability to communicate in multiple languages preferred