Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, extraordinary ideas have a way of becoming industry leading products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The IS Data Services team is looking for a creative and motivated Database developer with outstanding problem solving and interpersonal skills. The work we do here has a large impact on Apple. It enables our internal businesses to do their best work, & provide rich, engaging experiences to our customers and partners. We would love to hear from you if you're enthusiastic, highly motivated, and want to make an impact! Open to relocation to: Austin, TX Elk Grove, CA Seattle, WA Dallas, TX Denver, CO Raleigh, NC
- Excellent knowledge of cloud concepts
- Architecting and providing solutions with AWS, GCP, Azure or similar clouds
- Exceptional and hands-on coding skills in Python/Go/Java/Scala or similar languages which are required to solve technical problems to meet all cloud demands
- Good Understanding costing models and comparison basis across various clouds options/solutions
- Experience in developing capacity planning and forecasting solutions for all data needs
- Experience is creating and consuming restful web services
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to work effectively across global business and technical teams
- Ability to independently learn new technologies
- Must be self-directed, analytical and work well in a large multi-functional environment
- Good written and oral communication skills
As a Cloud Developer you will be responsible for building the next generation of user experiences for various applications in IS Data services. You will be challenged to find creative solutions to technical problems, feel comfortable working with complex systems and large data sets, collaborating in a global environment. Attention to detail and a dedication to deliver a high-quality product is essential. To be successful you are self-motivated; driven to exceed commitments. You also need to exude strong collaboration skills and possess a strong passion to work in a growing, energizing environment of innovation. If you want to be part of this amazing team, this position is for you. RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION: - Compile a detailed Cloud architecture documentation - Partner with internal and external teams directly on different solutions that are needed/offered - Partner with Security and Compliance teams on various Security and compliance campaigns in Cloud - Partner with teams on Cloud pricing models to optimize cost - Availability to provide Performance benchmarks on cloud solutions and publish comparisons with on-premises solutions - Maintain detailed documentation on each of above and facilitate publishing solution specific docs - Identify/evangelize tools to manage cloud based solutions and/or provide input on integration with existing apps/tools
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree with 2-4 years software development experience or Masters degree with 1-3 years software development experience, or equivalent.
- - Knowledge of Database(Relational/NoSQL) Systems
- - Development experience in angular or react or similar UI solution will be plus
- If you are a Colorado resident, this is for you:
- At Apple, we see the whole you. We carefully consider a wide range of compensation factors, including your background and experience. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary. The Cloud Developer position starts at a minimum annual salary of $107,500. The actual pay may be higher depending on your skills, qualifications, and experience. Additionally, this role might be eligible for discretionary bonuses or commission payments as well as relocation. Every Apple employee also has the opportunity to become an Apple shareholder, because all team members are eligible for stock grants and also a discount when purchasing Apple stock.
- We offer all kinds of ways to experience well-being, confidence, and satisfaction. Learn more about Apple benefits.
- Note: Apple benefits programs are subject to eligibility requirements.