Legal Counsel - Health Products
Washington DC, District of Columbia, United States
This role has flexibility to sit in Cupertino (CA), Austin (TX), or Washington (DC). Are you passionate about creating powerful health tools and improving the lives of others? Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We are Apple's Products Law Group. We have an opportunity for a skilled lawyer like you to join our team of diverse, creative, and passionate people. Join a group of attorneys supporting the development of Apple’s health products and work with Apple’s engineering, marketing, operations, clinical, and regulatory teams to help create and introduce Apple products and services to the world.
- 3+ years of in-house or law firm experience advising on product-related issues, health regulatory issues, or drafting and negotiating agreements.
- Creative problem-solver who can drive matters and resolve issues in efficient and practical ways.
- Excellent communicator who is able to articulate nuanced legal concepts clearly and concisely to cross-functional teams and senior executives.
- Ability to foster and facilitate teamwork by cultivating relationships, counseling, collaborating, and effectively communicating with teammates and cross-functional partners.
- Familiarity with human subjects research, academic research, medical devices, digital health tools, or regulatory frameworks is a plus.
In this role, you will join a team of attorneys in the Products Legal Group who support global business partners across Apple that are developing health technologies, products, and services. You will draft and negotiate agreements that facilitate the design, development, and distribution of Apple’s health technologies. You will also collaborate with other legal groups and advise engineering, marketing, operations, clinical, and regulatory business teams on a variety of matters related to health-related features and products, including product development, compliance, research collaborations and partnerships, and human subjects research.
Education & Experience
JD or equivalent, excellent academic credentials, and admission to at least one US state bar required.