Full Stack Web Engineer - SPG
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
As an engineer in the Special Projects Group, you will be part of a team building infrastructure and tools for exciting new technologies that will shape our future. We build web services that work at scale to support artificial intelligence research and new product development workflows. We are looking for a full stack developer who can build APIs, front-ends, and tools that interact with cutting-edge hardware and other web services. You will be part of every stage of development from concept to deployment. If you're passionate about the user experience, want to be part of a group that works on very early stage products, have the opportunity to shape them, and enjoy crafting robust, scalable, and maintainable services, we may be the team for you!
- Expertise with one or more front-end frameworks such as React or Angular
- Experience with one or more back-end frameworks such as Express, Flask, Sinatra, Django, Rails
- Experience in designing, building, and maintaining RESTful APIs
- Experience in building highly available production services, including deployment automation, infrastructure-as-code, monitoring, and scaling
- Keen eye for design, user experience, and detail
- Bonus: experience with 3D graphics (WebGL) and visualization frameworks (D3.js, Kepler.gl, etc)
- Bonus: experience with machine learning and data science workflows
• Develop and maintain highly reliable and scalable web services and UIs that enable users to interact with hardware products, big data systems, compute clusters, and complex data models • Understand product requirements, engage with team members and customers to define solutions, and estimate the scope of work required • Collaborate with, mentor, and influence members within your team and across other teams at Apple • Deliver solutions that can keep up with a rapidly evolving product in a timely fashion
Education & Experience
- Apple’s most important resource, our soul, is our people. Apple benefits help further the well-being of our employees and their families in meaningful ways. No matter where you work at Apple, you can take advantage of our health and wellness resources and time-away programmers. We’re proud to provide stock grants to employees at all levels of the company, and we also give employees the option to buy Apple stock at a discount — both offer everyone at Apple the chance to share in the company’s success. You’ll discover many more benefits of working at Apple, such as programmers that match your charitable contributions, reimburse you for continuing your education and give you special employee pricing on Apple products. Apple benefits programmers vary by country and are subject to eligibility requirements. Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Apple is a drug-free workplace.