Global Knowledge and Enablement Lead
Austin, Texas, United States
As a member of Apple’s People group, you’ll help support our most important resource: our people. All the while, your efforts will maintain Apple as the most innovative company by striving to make us the most diverse — open to all people, all backgrounds, and all perspectives. The Knowledge and enablement lead is responsible for crafting innovative and compelling content solutions and completing strategy that supports People Support & Operations specialists. You will synthesize requests and inputs from a variety of sources into a cohesive change management plan, and creative thinking to prioritize and develop the best approach for readiness. - Creating a centralized KB framework, governance & templates - Centralized initial creation of team member facing content (e.g. quick messages, response templates, emails). Partners closely with content team - Ensure adherence to Apple style guides - Conduct periodic reviews of knowledge base and ensure information is relevant - Manage change log - Build operational change management plans - Lead internal team communications (for example, newsletter, calendar of events) This role can be in Cupertino, Austin, or Raleigh.
- Extraordinary ability to build relationships and influence in a matrix organization
- Track record of successfully leading complex changes
- Excellent communicator
- Excellent problem solving skills
- High attention to details
- Ability to work with ambiguity
- A desire to operate “hands on” in the role
- Self-motivated, driven individual who is comfortable working in a fast-paced & multidimensional environment
- Centralized KB framework, governance & templates - Centralized initial creation of team member facing content (e.g. quick messages, response templates, emails). Partners closely with content team - Ensure adherence to style guides - Conduct periodic reviews of KB - Run change log - Build operational change management plans - Lead internal team communications (e.g. newsletter)
Education & Experience
- 5+ years experience in HR Operations - Knowledge of contact center technologies and usage: case management, phone, knowledge base and web-based catalogs - Experience building a knowledge management framework for HR Operations/call center environment - Experience reporting for Projects and using Project Management Portfolio systems - Experience creating and implementing change plans for multiple stakeholders - Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education - Experience with Drupal - ServiceNow Knowledge base experience preferred - Prior experience in content management is a plus
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.