Machine Learning Engineer, Framework - SPG
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Machine Learning and AI
Apple is looking for Machine Learning engineers to develop ML frameworks for various robotics applications. Your work will directly enable researchers and engineers to build state-of-the-art ML models tackling extremely complex problems that can be deployed into the physical world. What you’ll do: • Develop highly scalable, efficient, and flexible machine learning frameworks that can perform supervised/reinforcement learning on a massive scale. • Address short-comings and develop new features in our framework by directly working with and contributing to multiple production ML projects. • Build tools, pipelines or workflows to help facilitate the analysis, evaluation and the eventual deployment of highly complex ML models.
- Strong programming background, with extensive experiences in Python. Experience with C++ is a plus.
- Background in building distributed systems, data pipelines, working with various cloud technologies.
- Experience with developing large scale machine learning, reinforcement learning infrastructure is a plus.
- Past experience in developing production DL models and familiarity with common DL frameworks is a plus.
- A strong desire to learn new things and to become an expert at what you do.
You’ll join a fantastic team of world-class engineers and researchers with extensive experience and reputation in robotics and machine learning to work on very complex and exciting AI projects that could bring high impacts to society. We strive to develop innovative and industry-leading solutions for every challenging problem we work on.
Education & Experience
Bachelors, Masters, or PhD Degree in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience.