Culver City, California, United States
Would you like to contribute to an excellent user experience that people expect from Apple devices inside the audio space? We are the Beats Engineering team, and we are looking for a highly motivated engineer, who understands how each component, in a fully integrated embedded operating system combines hardware, software, and apps together! You will help maintain frameworks and sophisticated automation environments which will be responsible for the development of test flows and automation infrastructure. You will drive investigation of use cases, system-level operation and develop software to validate functionality, and performance of the systems. Come join our team!
- 1+ years of quality testing experience
- Ability to define/design/develop/maintain test automation frameworks
- Committed to quality and passionate about customer experience
- Experience with at least one programming language; Python proficiency is preferred
- Strong organizational and communication skills
You will be part of a team that works on crafting and developing automated tools and tests focused on deploying and maintaining frameworks in a continuous integration environment. You will craft test plans, debug and isolate issues/bugs caught in test automation and report results across multiple teams.
Education & Experience
BS or MS in CS/CE/EE or equivalent experience Knowledge of wireless standards (Bluetooth Classic/LE, WiFi) or Sensors - Experience with software development lifecycle, test methodologies and tools - Familiarity with C/C++/Objective-C/Java
- Knowledge of wireless standards (Bluetooth Classic/LE, WiFi) or Sensors - Experience with software development lifecycle, test methodologies and tools - Familiarity with C/C++/Objective-C/Java