AR/VR UI Frameworks Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Our team is looking for a Software Engineer to help us build UI frameworks that will drive the next generation of interactive experiences for our platform. In this role, you will have the opportunity to create software that directly impacts the way developers and customers interact with our products.
- Multiple experience levels welcome!
- Experience working on developer-facing frameworks OR experience working with UI frameworks in customer-facing applications
- Attention to detail, creativity, passion, and excellent communication and collaboration skills
Apple’s UI frameworks define the look and feel of our software and products. This team is working with some of Apple’s most advanced technologies including augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR). We work closely with human interface designers and internal clients to define and deliver the foundation of the next generation of user interfaces and entirely new interaction models. As a member of our organization, you will have the opportunity to help shape future products that will delight, inspire, and empower millions of people. Our team plays a central role and the code we ship acts as the foundation for many other teams across the organization. Flexibility, tenacity, and the ability to quickly adapt as priorities change will be critical to your success.
Education & Experience
BS / MS in Computer Science OR equivalent degree OR equivalent experience
- Bonus Qualifications
- - Proficiency in Swift or Objective-C
- - Experience delivering developer-facing UI frameworks OR developing latency-critical, interactive UI
- - Broad exposure to UI frameworks (CoreAnimation, UIKit, AppKit, React, etc.)
- - Experience developing 3D or AR/VR applications or games
- Apple’s most important resource, our soul, is our people. Apple benefits help further the well-being of our employees and their families in meaningful ways. No matter where you work at Apple, you can take advantage of our health and wellness resources and time-away programs. We’re proud to provide stock grants to employees at all levels of the company, and we also give employees the option to buy Apple stock at a discount — both offer everyone at Apple the chance to share in the company’s success. You’ll discover many more benefits of working at Apple, such as programs that match your charitable contributions, reimburse you for continuing your education and give you special employee pricing on Apple products.
- Apple benefits programs vary by country and are subject to eligibility requirements.
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Apple is a drug-free workplace.