BPR Workday Program Manager (Talent)
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Join a dynamic team of HR professionals focused on providing innovative business solutions. The People Business Process Re-engineering team is looking for an experienced Workday Program Manager to partner with our People/HR teams to drive optimization through process, data and technology solutions. The ideal candidate will have deep expertise managing complex, cross-functional initiatives and implementations. This is a highly collaborative and facilitative role that requires a resourceful and detailed individual with strong Workday experience, self-motivation, analytical and organizational skills, and the ability to execute and effectively drive decisions and timelines. Must be self-directed, motivated, and comfortable providing direction to stakeholders and team members. Experience implementing global HR processes and technology is required including functional experience with Workday - preferably in the Talent Management space. Flexibility and adaptability are key attributes needed for success. This individual will handle a variety of activities and complexities spanning the organization. Candidates must be willing to work at both a very detailed and strategic level.
- 10+ years of project management experience
- 5+ years of Workday implementation experience preferably in Talent
- 5+ years experience presenting to HR/ People leadership teams
- Exceptional project management, highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Proven experience managing complex projects and large implementations with worldwide business partners
- Effectively captures and communicates timelines, decisions, and details
- Demonstrated ability to complete multiple tasks under pressure
- Drives decisions, alignment and action - keeping projects on track
- Ability to navigate both strategic and technical project components and partners
- Proven experience creating and documenting effective business requirements and processes
- Ability to use data and analysis to present information and drive decision-making
- Drives change laterally across regions and organizations using influence skills
- Maintains a positive attitude and is a collaborative partner, while challenging the status quo
- Exceptional communication and facilitation skills
- Thrives in ambiguous work environment
Oversee large scale transformational technology improvement initiatives including leading and driving teams through major technology solution decisions and implementation activities Leverage deep HR, Workday (Talent) and Project Management expertise to effectively implement technology and programs Perform qualitative and quantitative analysis of key performance indicators in an effort to identify opportunities for improvement in the existing business model, processes, and structure. Collaborate with business partners and regional counterparts to efficiently detail requirements, drive implementation activities and meet timelines. Ability to influence decisions, drive action and facilitate change management through collaboration and leadership. Liaison between the business and technology groups to ensure business project needs are adequately met with technology solutions. Maintain a level of constant and effective communication with managers, leaders, and subject matter experts in a variety of business, functional and technology areas. Ability to gain alignment between the technology and business strategy by proactive partnering with all levels.
Education & Experience
Bachelors Degree is required. MBA / Consulting experience preferred.
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.