Channel Digital Specialist, Middle East
Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Marcom is Apple’s Global Marketing Communications group. We oversee all of Apple’s advertising and marketing to ensure the flawless development and execution of world-class communications. Every day, millions of consumers around the world interact with Apple and its products in the Indirect Channel through mobile, digital, and in-store experiences. The indirect Channel plays a strategically important role in Apple’s overall go-to-market strategy. JOB SUMMARY The Channel Digital Specialist plays a vital role in shaping how Apple shows up within digital environments in the Middle East. This role requires a deep expertise in digital customer journeys (social, e-CRM, e-commerce platforms, digital in-store, etc), digital communications, and how these unique touch-points can best complement each other to maximizes engagement and conversion. The Digital Specialist will switch seamlessly between identifying and developing Apple campaigns and stories across partners’ digital platforms as well as advise on how partner’s should deliver their stories and campaigns featuring Apple products. This role will work across the Middle East Channel organization, working closely with all relevant functions both within Channel (P Comms, CXF) and across all Geo Marketing (Strategy, Brand, Creative, Interactive, Design). The role will report directly to the Geo Channel Lead.
- You have experience leading strategic digital marketing initiatives and campaigns across the end-to-end customer journey (digital drivers and commerce destinations)
- A firm grasp on digital trends affecting partners and customers.
- Proven ability to build rapport, credibility and influence across multiple teams and partners to get results
- Able to moderate and lead a digital creative workshop (in house, agency or with partners)
- Ability to develop productive relationships with partners outside Marcom
- Ability to knit together disparate sources of information into a strong strategic narrative
- 10-15 years experience in planning or project management with a leading digital agency or in-house marketing organization working on multiple markets
- Great writing skills, visual storytelling skills and presentation skill
- Able to work autonomously and collaboratively
- Working collaboratively within a wider team
- The ability to travel freely and regularly (potentially monthly) within Middle East.
- This position will be based in Dubai.
- Work with partners across Apple to identify critical initiatives and opportunities to improve communications and user experience for key partners - Lead channel creative opportunities for a key market or key partner by working collaboratively across many groups - Defining custom digital campaign and communication strategies for key partners as well as advise on role of digital within broader integrated partner campaigns - Ensure alignment with, and on time delivery of, sophisticated digital and interactive projects, in partnership with Geo PCMs and Geo CXFs as well as WW. - Foster positive relationships with internal Marcom teams, more broadly with internal Sales and Marketing teams and externally with partners - Integrate digital insights across Channel to help advise and evolve marketing plans and country channel plans