Apple Territory Lead - Apple Excellence Program
Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionised entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that supports the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. As an Apple Territory Leader, you are responsible for the sales performance, customer experience, quality and advocacy in a territory across Retail and Telco channel non-staffed points of sale. You will have a deep understanding of the market, demographics, and behaviour of consumer and consumer offers within your territory in order to provide the corporate sales and marketing teams with recommendations and insights on regular basis. You are a natural leader who’s passionate about Apple and influences the partner to drive sales opportunities and elevate customer experience the Apple way, where the customer is surprised and delighted in every interaction with Apple products in assigned territory. You prioritise store visits and you spend approximately 80% of your time collaborating with channel partners in the field.
- As an Apple Territory Leader, you are accountable for driving extraordinary retail business results and enhancing Apple brand awareness by:
- Influencing partner store management and partner sales staff to deliver on business objectives and exceed customer expectations with an exceptional experience
- Working closely with the senior store leadership to ensure sales and advocacy efforts are optimised and targets exceeded
- Mentoring, coaching and role modelling for partner store staff on our products, services and merchandising guidelines and delivering the Apple Customer Experience
- Ensure that Apple product merchandising is consistently up to the standards and updated as required to meet brand guidelines
- Building excitement about the Apple brand and product with partner staff and management
- Analyse and report regional results and trends with partner store and district leadership team members and generate innovative ideas to improve performance
- Analyse market trends and performance to the RSM and providing insightful recommendations on weekly basis to internal teams
Proven experience in commercial retail or territory sales management Strong ability to analyse sales data, qualitative feedback and observations to provide weekly recommendations and perspectives to corporate sales and marketing teams Ability to influence, negotiate, motivate and align store management and personnel to Apple’s strategic sales goals within the assigned territory Extraordinary solution based selling, mentorship and presentation skills Validated executive presentation and negotiation skills - Fluent verbal and written English High standard of values, ethics, integrity and trust
Education & Experience
- Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.