Product Marketing Manager iPad and Mac – Middle East
Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Product Marketing is the voice of the consumer to Apple and the voice of Apple to the consumer. We are responsible for evolving our customer experience and telling our product story to the world. This critical role sits firmly at the centre of the Middle East marketing team, crafting the opportunity ahead and communicating regional requirements for current and future products. As a Product Marketing Manager for Middle East, you will have ownership and responsibility of the Mac and iPad categories. You will build country plans that cover strategy, execution and market development. You will define the long and short term product opportunity in the Middle East, execute on all product launches as well as collaborating with multiple internal functions including marketing communications, PR, market intelligence, developer relations and sales. You will have regular direct engagement with press and media. This role requires someone who is highly skilled from both a technical and business perspective with strong analytical skills and the ability to influence at all levels in the organisation. This role will collaborate and influence across multi-disciplinary teams and the candidate should be comfortable working in highly confidential, fluid situations where discretion and restricted disclosure are paramount considerations.
- The ideal candidate will have a proven technical and product focused track record
- They will have deep consumer knowledge of Apple products and the competitive landscape
- Experience in the technology or smartphone market
- Understanding of the customer in Middle East including social, economic and cultural aspects
- The ability to define key strategic approaches, analyse and find opportunities
- Able to work effectively both alone and with limited supervision or as part of a collaborative team of diverse individuals
- Able to work to a consistently high standard while maintaining attention to detail and delivering against demanding timelines.
- Exceptional writer and verbal skills
- The successful candidate will be based in Dubai, should be willing to travel, and will be fluent in Arabic and English
The Product Marketing Manager Mac and iPad will be tasked with: - Building customer insights and opportunities for planning - Develop and own accountable strategic plans with the regional marketing team - Working with a cross-functional marketing team on Middle East initiatives including marcom and corporate comms - Feedback to worldwide PM on product and market insights - Regular reporting on business performance including competitive landscape - Acting as a spokesperson in press, influencer and partner briefings - Internal evangelism for Mac and iPad - Working with local sales training on training elements - Operational liaison with local sales and internal partners - Overseeing localisation of software platforms and product assets