RCC Fraud Prevention - Sanctions Specialist
Austin, Texas, United States
Support and Service
At Apple, we believe that dedication, a fun environment, creativity and innovation fuel the ultimate customer experience! We believe each customer interaction is an opportunity to delight, engage and inspire – and that by focusing on even the smallest of details, we can make significant impact on our customer’s experience. Are you passionate about finding creative solutions for complex customer situations? The Retail Customer Care Sanctions team is a high-impact team of specialists who are responsible for Sanctions screening for multiple clients across the Apple business. This team efficiently manually reviews, clears, and escalates Sanctions screening alerts in real time. The team is looking for someone to step in and have an impact immediately. Previous Sanctions Screening experience would be a significant asset. This position is located on-site at the Apple campus in Austin, Texas.
- 1-2 years experience in fraud prevention
- Must be able to make outbound/take inbound customer calls
- Excel at research and employ creative problem solving skills
- Demonstrate sound decision-making and good judgment
- Customer-focused individual
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude in a fast-paced work environment
- Adept at working with ambiguity
- Deal with change positively
- Team player
- Ability to work and make decisions independently
- Flexible to work within any hours of operations on a 7-day schedule
On this team, we are adept at dealing with ambiguity, have the ability to make sound judgments & utilize problem solving skills in a timely manner, and are able to stay self-motivated & customer focused in a highly transactional role while working independently. While the majority of daily transactions involved in this position are handled individually, teamwork is critical in learning the role, staying current with standards/trends, and in building & maintaining a successful team culture. Our specialists conduct sanctions screening of new customers daily and periodic ongoing sanctions screening of existing customers, accounts and payments by utilizing internal systems, commercial databases and public records. We review and take action on real-time transactional alerts and apply independent judgment in the identification and escalation of key sanctions risks.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics.
- Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Apple is a drug-free workplace.