AMR Retail Warranty Protection Project Manager
Austin, Texas, United States
Imagine what you could do here! The Store Operations team guides, motivates, and inspires Retail team members to do their lives’ best work, delivering unparalleled experiences to all who buy and receive products from Apple. We collaborate with partners across Apple to develop Retail Programs, enabling customers to receive their product and services with speed, clarity, and convenience. Are you ready to join a passionate team that works tirelessly to elevate Support experiences for our teams, our customers, and Apple? We are looking for a Project Manager to lead and manage complex, Global Retail Warranty Fraud programs that impact our employees and customers. This role is responsible for reducing the cost of warranty fraud and protecting the real customer experience by working cross functionally with multiple teams in Apple and with Retail store systems. Keys to success include exceptional analytical, collaborative, problem solving, and communication skills, and a natural desire to get results and deliver hands-on execution.
- Excellent project management and organization skills. Understanding of project management life-cycle and theories.
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills.
- Languages: Fluency in speaking and writing English. Other languages are a plus.
- 5+ years of Apple customer-facing technical-support experience and strong working knowledge of all service policies.
- Intimate knowledge of MobileGenius, Repair Central, GSX and related service systems
- Expert user of Apple hardware and all operating systems.
- Self-starter who possesses exceptional time management skills with excellent attention to detail.
- A global problem solver, who performs well in high-pressure situations in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to stay current with the latest processes, procedures, and technology.
- Flexibility to work across multiple time zones
- Some travel required
Deliver fraud discoveries, trends, actions, outcomes and feedback to Retail Leadership, channel partners and key stakeholders Partner with the Field (through Field Operations Leaders and Support Insights team) to share actions, feedback and discoveries Partner with AppleCare teams on analysis and mitigation strategies Encourage store teams to send timely Incident Reports on trends and observations; and analyze the information for risk assessment Partner with Global Retail Fraud lead to ensure consistency across Retail countries as well as different service channels Investigate current service policies and team feedback to identify loopholes in the service experience where fraud can occur Support the creation of new guidance and policies; ensure consistency between regions and service channels whenever possible Streamline reporting tools and formats to keep key stakeholders informed of fraud trends and success of current mitigation strategies Track and review existing fraud mitigation strategies to identify any opportunity for improvement. Conduct store visits to capture insights and understanding of current fraud landscape and how it impacts the store teams Validate guidance and policy execution and create reporting and related critical metrics Reduce losses associated with warranty fraud at Apple Other responsibilities as assigned
Education & Experience
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants. Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Apple is a drug-free workplace.