Web UI Software Engineer, 3D Graphics - SPG
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Apple’s Special Projects Group is looking for a 3D visualization engineer to help us build interactive web applications for autonomous systems. Our team develops data visualization that shapes the future of artificial intelligence and product development. We foster a startup-like environment where you will have the opportunity to be part of every stage of development from ideation to architecture design and deployment. Our team values iteration in a fast-paced environment, and we’re passionate about learning new technologies and knowledge sharing. If you enjoy delivering widely-used platforms and being a core member of a compact team, then please reach out to us!
- Experience shipping interactive 3D applications.
- Data-oriented approach to solving problems and building new things.
- Comfortable developing applications with React or Angular.
- Experience using data visualization libraries like D3.js or Kepler.gl.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excitement to be part of a diverse organization.
• Build performant 3D web applications that work seamlessly at scale. • Prototype different solutions and translate learnings to shipping code. • Engage cross-functionally with team members from diverse technical and non-technical backgrounds - machine learning researchers, data scientists, cloud computing engineers, operations managers and designers. • Communicating clear scope of work and seeing it through completion.