Change Lead, People team
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
People at Apple don’t just craft products - they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Our People Change Management team inspires change through process, data and technology solutions. The ideal candidate for this role is a future-focused change agent who can engage with senior leadership to align on the key priorities, build robust change strategies and leverage expert partners to deliver new innovative capabilities & solutions. The candidate has proven experience partnering with People leaders to lead, harness, build and deliver critical business transformation across global programs and initiatives. You also understand People strategies, processes & technology The Change Lead is responsible to encourage and mobilize a team passionate about common results, goals and timelines. We are seeking candidates with deep expertise in change strategy and exceptional execution abilities. The Change Lead will engage Apple’s internal customers and craft a shared vision, validate, iterate and scale solutions. We use an agile approach to deliver transformations in a multidimensional and fast-paced environment. Flexibility and resourcefulness are key attributes needed for success.
- 10+ years of organizational change management experience, business transformation or initiative management across a global company
- Consistent record of leading change cross-functionally
- Prioritize and advise through excellent written and verbal communications with senior leadership
- Ability to lead, take action and provide direction in the face of ambiguity
- Strong process skills, analytical capability and problem solving skills with attention to detail
- Proven experience working across diverse business units and geographical boundaries with worldwide business partners
- Comfortable expressing a point of view and influencing change
- Knowledge of Apple's core products and operating systems and current with trends in People strategies, processes & technology
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Domestic and international travel may be required
- Responsible for leading teams working cross-functionally across Apple - Independently drive work across multiple groups to deliver results with perseverance. - Communicate project roadmap, priorities and key status updates to project partners and business teams, accommodating multiple time zones to support international business partners and project teams. - Plan, develop, deliver customer engagement & presentations during key business events to promote adoption of processes and solutions - Establish change management goals, success criteria, and metrics - Partner across the People team and its leaders to gain alignment between the change requirements and business strategy - Engage in continuous improvement techniques to incorporate takeaways into the project and process methodology
Education & Experience
Bachelors Degree is required; PMI/PMP certifications are a plus.
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.