Athlete Relations, Beats International
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we craft products and experiences people once couldn’t have imagined — and now can’t imagine living without. If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, and joining a team where we pride ourselves in being one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the world, a career with Apple might be your dream job! Beats are seeking a manager to lead our sports marketing activities across international. The candidate should bring passion, experience and energy to inspire the most culturally influential athletes on the planet to be genuinely driven fans of Beats. The goal is to create tremendous visibility and cultural credibility for Beats products within sports - and, in turn, drive business performance, as we expand our audience across global and local sports audiences and platforms. This role will report to the Head of International Marketing and will be responsible for partnering deeply with our Marketing leads and their functions across the organisation.
- Extensive, deep sports marketing and Athlete relations experience.
- A track record and immaculate reputation among influencers in the sports community.
- Complete immersion in the industry, particularly from a market-leading perspective.
- A tremendous relationship builder, inspiring leader and super-connector in the community.
- Strong eye for business, beyond the relationships.
- High level of collaboration, flexibility and confirmed innovative approach to targeting known challenges in new ways.
- Highly international experience. Preferably knowledge of multiple countries and languages.
Beats thought-leader for the sports world outside the US. Staying hard-wired to the people, sport, the emerging talent and the trends in our key markets. You think big, build relationships, experiences, and create huge media/social platform opportunities. Delivering innovations that have never been seen before. Bring tremendous energy to other marketing plans by integrating Beats athletes, and drive stand-alone alone athlete plans that are brilliant in their own right! Finding the perfect intersection between the Beats business plan and the athlete’s business plan to create win-win partnerships. Build deep relationships with athletes and their people around them. Be deeply insightful and thoughtful. Then over-deliver. Make them smile. Keeping Beats deeply connected to the sports scene and seek out new and progressive opportunities. Find the unexpected. Break into new sports. Find the space we occupy between sports and music. Drive the business through sport with a strong degree of foresight, fostering strong accountability on performance, direct impact on the business, costs, and the smooth delivery of complex, cross-functional project objectives. Superb cross-functional collaborations across all functions in the International markets and with the US team with the ability to drive projects solo, and manage through influence and directly where needed.
Education & Experience
- We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.