Partner Communications Manager, Poland
Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Does an exciting, dynamic, fast-paced and collaborative environment catch your attention? If so, consider joining us! Marcom is Apple’s Marketing Communications group. We oversee all of Apple’s advertising and marketing to ensure the development and execution of extraordinary communications. We are seeking an experienced communications person to lead the Partner Marketing Communication strategy, planning and execution for Apple in Poland / Czech & Slovakia. Partner Marketing Communications Manager to be responsible for Apple communications developed by our key partners in (region). The Partner Communications Manager will shape how Apple shows up within our partners' physical and digital environments. They will drive innovative partner-led marketing strategies and outstanding communications that put Apple products or services at the heart of customers conversations. This role requires extensive collaboration across many teams, internationally and locally, both internally at Apple and externally with partners. Heavy emphasis will be placed on senior relationship management (up to C suite) to drive extraordinary marketing and communications solutions in a very multifaceted and fast paced environment. You will work closely with the rest of the marketing team and sales organisation to implement WW campaigns and develop local market initiatives to help drive awareness, consideration and business impact. In this role, You will report to regional Marcom Channel & Partner Communications Lead in the region, to deliver comprehensive business and market analytics and help to define communication strategies based on local market insights.
- 10+ years experience in brand/marketing communications, from strategy to execution and analysis of results
- Ability to develop creative strategic solutions and perfectionism to execute them
- Deep knowledge of digital platforms (social, eCRM, e-commerce platforms, content, performance marketing, digital in-store) and how they can be used to deliver the most compelling product experience throughout the customer journey
- Experience working with creative teams, building and collaborating on great work.
- Passion for great work, ability to influence both internal and external partners to drive the work forward
- Experience working with and influencing at the C-suite level
- Strong communication and presentation skills, both in (language ) and in English
- The ideal candidate is self motivated and flexible, and possesses the skills required to handle multiple tasks at one time
- Fluency in Polish is required
Work closely with partners and internal Apple teams to build strong partners’ strategies and drive the communication planning and campaigns executions. Drive partner planning and execution of Apple product launches and campaigns. Ensure timely and flawless development of all Apple-led partner communications as well as all Partner-led communications. Develop deep understanding of the Apple brand, the partner’s brand, and the local market to help drive an innovative partner communications strategy and amazing partner creative for all Apple products and services. Develop and drive processes, across Apple products and services, to improve the quality and effectiveness of the partner work as well as the efficiency of the path to get there. Manage quarterly fiscal planning to ensure budgets and resources are allocated to support key Partner Comms initiatives. Inspire and contribute to the large global network of Geo Partner Communications Managers. Work across the organization to understand both macro trends and comms-specific insights and results for Apple product and services. Build learnings into insights to drive effectiveness of future efforts.
Education & Experience
- Fluency in Polish is critical.