Sr. Cloud Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
magine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The Apple Health team is looking for a hardworking Sr. Cloud Engineer with a background in large scale engineering support. You will enjoy using technology to automate solutions and optimize outcomes focusing on data/backend engineering, continuous integration and continuous deployment in a fast-changing world of software delivery.
- Hands-on experience in engineering, Cloud, or as a software engineering staff member
- Strong programming and scripting fundamentals (Python/Bash)
- Comfortable with weekly on-call rotation
- Passionate about Continuous Build, Integration, Test, and Delivery systems
- Modern web services architectures, cloud platforms such as AWS, GCE, Azure
- Source control management such as Git, SVN
- Hands-on experience with Log mining frameworks like Splunk, Elastic, Prometheus, Loki etc
- Container services(Docker/Kubernetes), UNIX system administration
- Grafana or similar for investigating or monitoring problems on systems
- Release and management of NoSQL, Zookeeper, Spark, Mesos
- In-depth knowledge of build/release systems and process
- Able to quickly learn new and existing technologies
- Strong attention to detail and excellent analytical capabilities
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- A desire to write tools and applications to automate work rather than do everything by hand
- Self-motivated, pro-active and solution-oriented individual
Apple's Health team is seeking a high-energy Sr. Cloud Engineer. As a member of our dynamic group, you’ll have the rare and rewarding opportunity to craft upcoming products that will delight and inspire millions of Apple’s customers every day.
Education & Experience
BS Computer Science or equivalent experience.