Cellular System Engineering Intern (m/f/d)
Munich, Bavaria-Bayern, Germany
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Dynamic,amazing people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. The people who work here have reinvented entire industries with all Apple Hardware products. The same passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. Join us to help deliver the next groundbreaking Apple product. Do you love working on challenges that no one has solved yet? As a member of our dynamic group, you will have the unique and rewarding opportunity to craft upcoming products that will delight and inspire millions of Apple’s customers every single day.
- General knowledge of wireless communications, statistical signal processing, OFDM systems.
- Background of current cellular communication technologies - basic idea of the main features and challenges for 4G and 5G systems
- Experience in SW programming with C++, Python and/or Matlab
- Practical knowledge of software engineering methods and design - was involved in a software development project and was in touch with SDKs, CIs, version control
- Eagerness to learn new things and take up new challenges
- Ability to work on multi-functional projects with a globally located team
- Strong problem solving and communication skills (English)
- Available for 6 months or more
As a System Engineering Intern in the Simulations team you will work on simulation models and SW framework in the context of 4G/5G PHY and support in test coverage extension and code optimizations to ensure Apple delivers the best products to our millions of customers. Strong communication skills with a solid understanding of wireless communication systems and signal processing are a must as you will be working wwith engineers and cross-function teams within Apple to add new and innovative features.
Education & Experience
Currently enrolled in a Master Degree program in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.