Embedded Software Engineer
Boulder, Colorado, United States
Apple is looking for an experienced embedded software engineer to help bring our latest products to life. This role is a phenomenal opportunity for someone that wants to implement first-of-their-kind features and help to bring new hardware to life! You will have the opportunity to take your designs through the full product life-cycle from proof-of-concept, to system modeling, profiling, and prototyping and all the way to production software. Our environment values initiative and rewards engineers that want to take ownership over complex systems with deep technical challenges.
- A genuine interest in device drivers and system architecture development
- The desire to work in complex systems and understand and contribute to the design and debugging of emerging and novel architectures
- Solid C / C++ programming skills and a good understanding of the operating system fundamentals
- Experience with common embedded architectures and real time systems
As a part of the hardware bringup team you will work in collaboration with other highly skilled engineers to bringup up new hardware, including the implementation of low level drivers and frameworks. You will be in a unique position to influence system and silicon design and drive end to end system performance, and, as a member of our team, you will get first access to new and novel prototypes featuring the latest Apple designed silicon.
Education & Experience
BS in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or equivalent experience/skills
- If you are a Colorado resident, this is for you: At Apple, we see the whole you. We carefully consider a wide range of compensation factors, including your background and experience. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary. This role starts at an annual salary of $107,500. The actual pay may be higher depending on your skills, qualifications, and experience. Additionally, this role might be eligible for discretionary bonuses or commission payments as well as relocation.