Full Stack Software Engineer - Secrets Management
Austin, Texas, United States
Software and Services
Security and privacy has always been a crucial part of Apple’s innovation. At Apple, we take security very seriously, and we passionately look for ways to improve the security of all Apple applications and systems. Security is only as strong as the weakest link. You will be working on a secrets management system that serves as a cornerstone to Apple’s overall security, and it's expected to be secure in itself, reliable and scalable.
- Strong object oriented design & development experience (JVM languages a plus)
- Solid Understanding of both Front-End and Back-End Technologies
- Proficiency with SQL and NoSQL database technology
- Experience in working with front end technologies and/or front end frameworks (e.g. AngularJS)
- Experience in building, orchestrating, and deploying highly scalable REST based stateless APIs/web services
- Knowledge of applied security concepts (authentication, authorization, OWASP Top 10 Risks)
- Knowledge of PKI fundamentals and applied cryptography a plus Knowledge of Go programming language a plus
The Crypto Services team at Apple is responsible for protecting one the most sensitive pieces of data you can think of - cryptographic keys. On top of this foundation, the team provides highly available, fault-tolerant PKI, encryption APIs and secrets management service that are leveraged across various services within Apple to protect sensitive information. You will collaborate with product management to define new features for our secrets management service and work closely with other members of the Crypto Services team to deliver comprehensive security solutions.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent is required; Master’s degree preferred.