Software Engineer AR/VR
Paris, Paris Region, France
Software and Services
We're looking for a Software Engineer to help us build cutting-edge software for our next-generation interactive computing platforms. Part of Apple's Technology Development Group, our team is at the core of some of Apple's most visible 3D and AR technologies. The successful candidate should be team-oriented, motivated by innovation and possess the versatility to design and develop high-performance solutions in a rapidly evolving domain. As a member of our creative organization, they will have a uniquely rewarding opportunity to craft future technologies that will delight and inspire millions of people every day.
- Strong object-oriented programming and design skills
- Ability to write scalable, testable and maintainable code
- Excellent debugging and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail and passion for one's work
- Proven knowledge of software engineering techniques, methodologies and best practices
- ****Nice to have but not essential*****
- Experience with Apple's development tools (Swift, Obj-C)
- Experience with Apple's 3D technologies (ARKit, RealityKit, Metal, SceneKit,..)
- Game engine and 3D rendering experience
We are looking for a talented engineer to join us to architect and develop latency critical low-level graphics solutions. As a member of our fast-paced group you will have the unique and rewarding opportunity to work with a dynamic and hardworking team, with direct impact on shipping products for all Apple platforms. The successful candidate should be team-oriented, motivated by innovation and possess the versatility to design and develop high-performance 3D solutions in a rapidly evolving domain The position will allow them to contribute code at different levels of the software stack, from low level ECS to visual editors. They will have a chance to exercice their skills in 3D graphics programming but also high-level framework design and implementation.
Education & Experience
BS / MS / PhD in Computer Science OR equivalent degree OR equivalent experience