Video Creative Director
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Sales and Business Development
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new insights have a way of becoming outstanding products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish! Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This, in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. We are, in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. The Worldwide Channel Sales team is seeking a Creative Director-Video to lead all aspects of video content strategy and produce groundbreaking video content for Apple’s global sales organization. This is a management role that will lead the video and motion graphics team. The Channel Sales team is responsible for training and enabling salespeople for Apple resellers globally, including mobile carriers, consumer electronics stores, and enterprise partners. As our ideal candidate, you will build content that will inspire and educate salespeople around the world and help them deliver a phenomenal customer experience for Apple.
- A passion for storytelling and filmmaking.
- A great eye for composition and a good sense of aesthetics.
- Comprehensive understanding of production process, including experience in on-set live action supervision and post production with a meticulous eye for detail.
- Expertise with Final Cut Pro X, Compressor, and Adobe Premier.
- Experience with motion graphics a plus.
- Excellent story-telling, communication and presentation skills (in Keynote, or similar).
- Have solid understanding of 2D/3D Motion Graphics production workflows. Multimedia and/or technical development project experience a definite plus.
- Strong people-leadership skills.
- A robust portfolio of work.
Collaborate with content creators, business partners, editors, videographers, motion graphics artists and graphic designers to bring stories and concepts to life. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure messaging and creative execution is consistent across platforms. Capture feedback, work with the team to synthesize and handle next steps while maintaining expectations and deadlines. Prioritize ongoing changes in real time, refine the process based on project requirements, and manage work streams working closely with the team using common project management tools. Understanding of the content space with a strong grasp of what's hot, what's trending, and how this fits within the context of the Apple brand narrative. Develop well-conceived creative work that implements the business strategy.
Education & Experience
EDUCATION Bachelor’s degree in Film/Media Studies, or a related field.
- Please submit a demo reel and portfolio that clearly demonstrates your video directing skills.