Software Engineer/Data - AMP Analytics Engineering
Seattle, Washington, United States
Software and Services
- Passionate about data and skilled in software design
- Experience working with data, preferably Big Data scale, with batch or streaming jobs
- Strong technical programming experience, preferably in Java, Scala, Spark, Flink, C++, or C#
- Proficiency with SQL against relational and noSQL data stores
- Experience working in an Agile development process
- Ability to gather requirements, design engineering solutions, and translate into stories or tasks.
- Strong debugging, critical thinking, and collaborative skills with the ability to learn new technologies.
As a team member of the AMP Data Engineering team, you will have significant responsibility and influence in shaping its future direction. This role is inherently cross-functional and the ideal candidate will work across disciplines. We are looking for someone with a love for data and ability to iterate quickly on all stages of data pipeline. This position involves working on a small team to develop large scale data pipelines and analytical solutions using Big Data technologies. Successful candidates will have strong engineering skills and communication, as well as, a belief that data driven processes lead to phenomenal products. You will need to have a passion for quality and an ability to understand sophisticated systems.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience in Engineering, Computer Science, Business Information Systems, or similar. Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics.