Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We are implementing a world-class Sales CRM system (salesforce.com). Apple’s Partner Solution & Technology group is looking for a driven software development professional based in Sydney to champion innovation and leverage deep and cutting-edge Salesforce expertise. You will be pioneering solutions that will transform and catapult our Sales organization into the 21st century. You will work with amazing colleagues who have a real passion for our products and our customers; and, through this program, you will be delivering software that enables our Sales teams to bring our world-class products, directly and indirectly, to our customers.
- Proven experience in Java/Java EE and technologies such as web services, XML, JSON, HTTP, SSL
- Knowledge of SFDC Apex, Visualforce, and Lightning web components
- Good understanding of relational databases, data modeling, object-oriented programming, and design patterns
- Experience in working in an agile / scrum development environment
- Good understanding of CI/CD processes like Github and Jenkins
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Be ready to make something great when you come here. Dynamic, encouraging people and innovative, industry-defining technologies are the norm at Apple. You will work in a highly collaborative team environment with multiple stakeholders on analyzing business requirements/user stories and creating solutions with Salesforce Apex, Visualforce, and Lightning platforms. You will work alongside Salesforce administrators and within the program governance model to configure and customize Salesforce maintaining the balance between business agility and cost of ownership of the solution. You will ensure high code quality and maintain the security, integrity, and performance requirements for the application. You will adhere to and enable continuous improvement of development processes using industry-standard CI/CD like Github and Jenkins. You will work through configuration or customization bugs, troubleshooting, and fixing them for planned releases, upgrades, and production. Of course, strong engineering fundamentals and a burning desire to learn and excel are expected, but you have more: You take responsibility; you feel a personal stake in the product you ship and for the end-user of it; you communicate responsibilities and scope. Integrity is everything to you. You handle risk and manage trade-offs openly and transparently. You are a strong team player; you enjoy working collaboratively; you help everyone to win, not just yourself. You thrive in uncertainty and strive to bring order to it; you have deep wisdom and judgment; you keep your eye on the ball. Building positive relationships come naturally; you are aware of politics, and can meet them and diffuse them, but do not get mired in them.
Education & Experience
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
- We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.