SAP Business Technology Platform Engineer
Austin, Texas, United States
Software and Services
Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish! As part of the SAP Development Team at Apple, we not only support enterprise functions but also solve complex business problems by leveraging the SAP platform and technologies with easy-to-use, elegant, and innovative solutions. We are looking for an experienced, passionate and dependable Full-Stack Developer to work on SAP development projects and collaborate with multiple teams to build cloud-native services and business applications on top of the SAP Business Technology Platform (SAP BTP). Come make a difference at Apple and let your skills, passion, and dedication propel our enterprise cloud adoption.
- Hands-on experience with SAP Business Technology Platform and Cloud Application Programming Model.
- Strong technical background and deep knowledge in software development and architecture with awareness of secure programming.
- Experience with analysis, design, development and implementation of complex enterprise solution.
- Experience in microservices and event-driven architectures.
- Excellent problem solving with a developer-at-heart attitude.
- Experience in rapid prototyping.
- Proven track record of success in development of highly scalable cloud applications
- Proven knowledge in software development testing and test automation (test driven development, unit testing, regression testing, etc.)
- A positive, open-minded, and collaborative personality with strong self-management skills.
- Excellent collaboration and business communication skills, written and verbal.
Attend architecture review meetings and help design scalable, reliable and secure enterprise solutions Handle project activities including scope, conflicting priorities, issue escalations, and status reporting Develop re-useable and flexible technical frameworks/architecture for future projects Be capable of delivering high-quality SAP solutions within a dynamic environment and within challenging timelines Must be able to manage multiple tasks or projects with changing priorities Must demonstrate flexibility to work with various teams across different time zones. Be at the forefront of exploring and learning new technologies/frameworks Must have the ability to learn quickly and apply knowledge effectively Must have excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to drive issue resolution across teams Must be self-motivated, detail-oriented, and sensitive to established schedules and scopes Must possess excellent collaborative and interpersonal communication skills Should demonstrate flexibility to work with multi-regional team across different timezones
Education & Experience
MS/BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience