3D Artist Generalist
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Are you ready to make an impact in a new and evolving domain? We are looking for experienced 3D Artist to help build innovative AR and VR applications. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast paced, collaborative environment and will excel in a multi-functional team. You'll bring your keen understanding of real-time graphics to help build visually stunning interactive experiences while navigating unique technical challenges. Together, we'll be crafting an exciting future!
- We are looking for outstanding skills in modeling, baking, UVs, and materials for props and environments!
- Exceptional knowledge in Maya (preferred), 3DS Max, Houdini, Blender, Substance Painter, Photoshop, and other equivalent software.
- Knowledge of VRay, Arnold, or similar ray-traced renderer is a bonus.
- Advanced knowledge of current-gen game content development processes, tools, pipelines, scene management, limitations, and dependencies.
- Self-motivation, interpersonal skills, and a great team demeanor, and the ability to work closely with a diverse team in a fast-paced environment.
- Portfolio demonstrating ability to build high quality real-time assets.
- Proficient with photogrammetry.
Responsible for creating original 3D content, ranging from simple assets to full-fledged environments. Utilize artistic and technical skills to work on all aspects of CG images or shots, including by not limited to layout, asset creation, lighting, and scene optimization. Proactively identify problems, propose solutions, and seek out buy-in from multiple cross-functional teams. Ability to work and interact directly with external clients and art teams and taking responsibility for ensuring high quality vendor support and supportive collaboration with external teams. Creating and maintaining documentation for technical pipelines, workflows, and specification sheets. This includes crafting briefs and packages to send to external vendors.
Education & Experience
B.S / B.A or higher