Hardware System Engineer – iPhone System Technologies — SOC
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The iPhone HW Engineering team is seeking an enthusiastic electrical hardware engineer to work on the iPhone system technologies areas. The ideal candidate will work with multi-functional teams to perform in-depth analysis, testing, and validation of iPhone SoC power and performance, and improvement of systems design.
- 3+ years of experiences
- Strong EE fundamentals and problem solving skills
- Deep understanding of mobile SoC architecture and functionality
- Strong experience and knowledge in SOC functionality and performance testing and validation
- Hands-on experience in SoC/board/system-level bring up, issue debug, and testing, lab equipments to measure power/thermal/performance
- High level of knowledge in mobile system power delivery and PMIC
- Validated engineering passion, initiative, innovation, and creativity
- Scripting languages (Python, Perl, Shell, etc.)
Focus on current and future iPhone SoC power states and performance characterization, and help drive more efficient system level SoC design. Directly hands on working for iPhone SoC silicon bring-up, debug, testing, and validation on the system level. Working with broad x-functional HW and SW teams in silicon and system validation, FA, and factory test. Implement comprehensive test flows in various silicon test environments with scripting languages. Creative, hardworking and adaptive in problem solving, be able to work closely with system integrators and follow project schedule, in the full process of concept, design, implementation, debug, validation, and production cycle. Be willing to travel to work in factory build environments.
Education & Experience