Business System and Process Manager, 12 month contract
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Operations and Supply Chain
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish! The people here at Apple don’t just craft products - they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple and help us leave the world better than we found it! This role seats within the Pacific Ops System & Process Function to manage complex, global & regional initiatives supporting various areas within Pacific Operations. Pacific Operations include the areas of Reseller Operations, Online Store Fulfillment Operations, Retail Fulfillment Logistics, Supply/Demand Management & Execution, Logistics and Product Operations. You will be responsible for managing cross-functional and cross-organizational teams to define, build and roll-out innovative technology and business process solutions that increase efficiencies, improve customer satisfaction, and drive revenue. We are looking for a subject matter expert in fulfillment supply chain from manufacturing and distribution centre sites, with exceptional project management skills, a good grasp of process management, a drive for attention to detail, and a demonstrated track to influence and collaborate across all levels of the organization.
- SAP System and process savvy
- Good process re-engineering skills
- Strong Project Management experience with attention to detail
- Excellent operation issue resolution skill
- Excellent people and communication (written and spoken) skills
- Good collaboration attitude
- Ability to work with ambiguity
- Self-motivated, driven individual who is well-versed in working in a global, fast-paced environment
- Strong knowledge of Excel (Advanced level) preferred
- Proficiency in developing detailed optimization models is an advantage
- Leverage industry trends, standard methodologies, innovative technology and process improvement ideas. - Lead and implement cross-functional change management initiatives across all Apple’s product lines, influencing decisions through collaboration, leadership and a customer-focused approach - Devise and implement in partnership with cross-functional business users (e.g. Finance, Sales, etc), Freight Forwarders, 3PL Warehouse, Apple OEM’s, IS&T business and system solutions that meet the changing business conditions. - Project manages cross-functional re-engineering implementations. - Work towards effective change management when necessary - Ensure process integration across organization, both regionally and globally. - Develop good, up-to-date knowledge of IT capabilities and able to work closely with IS&T. - Work within the business (cross functionally and cross regions) to document and gain final approval for Business Requirements - Together with the Business Process Owner to enhance the Business Processes to meet requirements - Articulate Business Requirements to IS&T Consultants and assist in the formulation of a prototype or proof of concept solution - Work with the IS&T Consultants to design the final solution to meet the requirements - Lead the User acceptance test and implementation of the business change and supporting systems change across Apple Pacific - Validate the return on investment was met post implementation
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree required, Master’s/ MBA or equivalent experience preferred.
- - Proven track record of leading strategic projects combined with the ability to execute at tactical project-level activities and tasks
- - In-depth knowledge and experience in project and process management. Minimum of 6-8 years relevant experience.
- - Prior consulting experience in a similar hi-tech industry is desirable but not required.
- - Experience as a change agent having effectively implemented change in dynamic cross functional organization
- - Large Cross Functional project implementation experience
- - Demonstrated background with working effectively in a matrixed, global organization.
- - Experience working on projects for teams based outside Singapore, e.g. virtual teams.
- - Past experience of working on industry standard CPFR, Demand forecasting systems and processes is a plus
- - Strong analytical and problem solving skills, attention to detail and high comfort in working with numbers
- - Ability to remain focused and work efficiently under pressure while handling multiple tasks
- - Ability to assimilate and learn complex processes in a changing and dynamic work environment on a steep learning curve
- - Ability to both think strategically and implement tactically