Culver City, California, United States
The ideal candidate has deep experience bringing life to high-quality, believable character performances in a real-time, interactive production as well as the flexibility to cover generalized animation tasks. The candidate will collaborate across disciplines, working closely with designers, technical artists and engineers with a focus on the facilitation of animation production workflows in engine and DCC - balancing considerations for visual fidelity, interactivity and performance optimization. There is a substantial R+D component to our development and production. If you are excited about defining new workflows, and passionate about embracing new forms of content creation and delivery, this is your call.
- Have worked through an entire AAA video game production cycle.
- Thorough knowledge of pipelines and processes used in real-time animation.
- Strong experience working with performance capture data.
- Extensive experience animating across a wide range of styles.
- Understanding of real-time rigging, proceduralism, and keyframe workflows.
- Deep understanding of interactive animation systems.
- Independent and self managed, excellent communicator and team-player.
- Ability to communicate precisely with different departments and vendors.
- Ability to anticipate, prioritize, and organize work to meet objectives.
- Creates amazing performances across a range of styles and use cases. - Works with performance capture data to adapt it to project needs. - Is able to take ideas from concept to final delivery. - Script or build workflows for automation of workflow tasks. - Able to set delivery specifications and evaluate deliverables for other artists.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree or equivalent industry experience required.