Mixed-Signal IP Firmware Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
At Apple, we work every single day to craft products that enrich people’s lives. Do you love working on challenges that no one has solved yet? Do you like changing the game? We have an opportunity for a results-oriented and extraordinarily hardworking FW Design Engineer. As a member of our multifaceted group, you will have the outstanding and great opportunity to craft upcoming products that will delight and encourage millions of Apple’s customers every single day.
- Proven excellence in FW development using C or C++ and/or assembly language with ARM CPUs.
- Solid understanding of MCUs and ISR.
- Solid understanding of computer architecture.
- Solid understanding of ARM AHB/APB protocols.
- Deep knowledge of RTL design.
- Deep knowledge of Verilog and SystemVerilog.
- Experience with version control tools (git, Perforce) is a plus.
- Experience with real-time operation system is a plus.
- Understanding of mixed signal concepts is a plus.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
In this job you will be responsible for developing firmware in C/C++ to implement critical FW features for IPs inside SOC. You will be required to understand how these IPs work by reading their specifications and RTL implementations. You will also occasionally write RTL to implement hardware widgets used by firmware.
Education & Experience
BS degree in technical discipline with minimum 3 years of relevant experience.