Solutions and Services Partner Manager - Worldwide
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Sales and Business Development
Apple’s sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. We drive sales and partnerships programs, industry initiatives and product and marketing discussions for direct, channel and partner execution. We are the face of Apple to our largest customers worldwide! Our worldwide partnerships team is here to grow Apple’s enterprise business through our Enterprise Partner Network. Our team collaborates with regional sales, partnership and industry leaders, as well as marketing and engineering teams, both inside and outside Apple. We work, as a collective, to build and implement sales plans covering industries, events and other end-customer focus areas. This role is passionate about supporting our portfolio of managed service providers, systems integrators and business solutions partners. Your work will cover new business development, partner management, account alignment and enterprise sales and go-to-market (GTM) programs.
- Build an environment that is collaborative and one that empowers team members to do their life’s best work. When projects require extra support, you step up to the plate and mobilize the right resources to ensure all problems are resolved.
- Customer and partner needs can often be outstanding – but, you’re quick on your feet and connect and influence the right people both inside and outside of Apple. You’re a go to person with leadership, and are trusted and comfortable in tough situations. You can settle disputes, negotiations and own the hard calls with minimal noise. You step up to conflicts and see them as opportunities to shine.
- Believe that communication is key to success? You’re a dreamer and someone who actively talks and listens through endless possibilities – with customers and teammates alike. To ensure the most innovative ideas become a reality, you recognize perspectives, patiently listen to every detail and commit to what is right, in order to move us forward.
- Apple and third party solutions solve complex business problems in simple and innovative ways. You create competitive and breakthrough strategies that truly shape the future. You do this by asking why and why not, both stripping out what is not essential and identifying what is. By doing so, you are able to see what’s ahead and identify trends that will be critical for growth.
- You adapt to change and find the right path without necessarily having all of the pieces to the puzzle. At Apple, things aren’t always clear but you shift gears and thrive when asked to explore new ground, rather than waiting on others.
- We lead all aspects of the relationship between Apple and our solutions and services partners. - We identify new partnership and business opportunities to improve the use of Apple products in business, enriching the employee experience and transforming the way companies empower their people to do their life’s best work! - We formulate Apple’s worldwide enterprise partnership strategy to capture the hearts and minds of internal and external sales and engineering teams, and build global GTM and demand generation plans to support them. - We collaborate with Apple and partner product teams to define the solutions we’ll bring to market. - We help with sales and account alignment to bring Apple and partner teams together in support of sales opportunities, mac deployment strategies and custom app development workshops and motions.
Education & Experience
8-12 years experience building strong and positive relationships with large technology partners with a focus on driving top line revenue growth. You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education.
- Experience in strategic client management and understand the way a customer navigates the sales process, from opening to closing a sales opportunity. You have demonstrable experience of working towards, and achieving sales quotas and you understand the mechanisms at play to drive sales activity.
- You understand that developing sales pipeline is essential to one’s success and you’re able to articulate how our solutions and services partners can help sellers at Apple and at partner organizations reach and exceed their goals.