Data Analyst—Health Software
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
This is a superb opportunity to empower people to improve their health. Apple is looking for an outstanding Analyst with Health Data experience to join the Health Software team. In this role, you’ll contribute to ensure we continue innovating in a rapidly changing field and understand how our products are used in the real world. This is an opportunity to work in an extremely dedicated team, in a position where your work can make a difference in millions of lives. The ideal candidate enjoys breaking down complex problems, thrives in an agile and dynamic multi-functional team, loves data and data visualization, and wants to make a huge impact on health.
- Note: We don’t require that you have experience with all of this to begin with, but it is directly relevant to the role.
- 5+ years experience in software engineering, data science, or clinical informatics teams with a strong emphasis on data, especially health data
- Excellent cross-functional communication in a fast-paced environment with diverse, interdisciplinary teams
- Comfortable in fast paced schedule driven development
- Strong data life cycle knowledge
- Strong experience with BI visualization software such as Tableau & Splunk
- Obsessively passionate and inquisitive, and seeks to solve everyday problems in innovative ways
- Strong grasp of computer science fundamentals
- Passion and prior experience designing and implementing outstanding metrics reports to key stakeholders
- Ability work independently with cross-functional partners
Work with experts in their field to expand and support the broader health related efforts at Apple. Advise and encourage best practices to deliver quality data. Design and produce substantial and insightful reports.
Education & Experience
BS Computer Science or Analytics or Informatics, or relevant experience.
- Experience in Data Visualization and Business Intelligence is required
- Experience with SQL/Splunk/Python/Tableau
- Experience in health knowledge representation is preferred
- Experience in a fast-moving, ambiguous environment